Friday, October 4, 2019

MMTPT584


It has been a while since I’ve participated in a Teapot Tuesday Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.com, so I figured it was time to jump back in!  This week’s  challenge  is to make a masculine card for a gentleman in Lakeville MA.  He likes fishing, and antique cars & trucks.

Here is my card:





I used an Impression Obsession stamp that is, in my opinion, an artistic rendering of a grill from an antique roadster with just a hint of Steampunk. I have fallen in love with Stampin Up’s color, Blueberry Bushel, so I used that color ink and cardstock to make a monochromatic card.  I used Stampin Up’s Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder for the background texture. I die cut the sentiment three times & stacked them together to add more dimension. I’m not sure if you can see it, but I used Glossy Accents on the headlight and grill emblems.