Wednesday, October 23, 2019

MMTPT587


This week’s Teapot Tuesday Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com is to make a card with flowers to cheer up a lady in Bentonville AR who is waiting for a kidney transplant.

Here is my card:

When I went into the drawer where my white cardstock is stored, I found a scrap that was a leftover piece from a die cut.  I already knew which stamp set I wanted to use (Fun Stampers Journey Thistle), so I was very happy when I saw that it fit onto the scrap!   I colored the stamp with Tombow markers and used my MISTI to stamp it. That was a good decision because I had to at least three different colors of blue markers to get the mason jar to show up!

After I stamped the sentiment, I inked a Stampin Up embossing folder then laid the green cardstock down & ran it through my Spellbinders Platinum machine. I was very happy with the results! I finished putting the card together by popping up the white die cut onto the green piece, then gluing the front onto the A2 card base.

No comments: