Monday, October 14, 2019

Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com, FS662

This week’s Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers.com is Diana Gibson. See her gallery HERE.  The idea of the Featured Stamper Challenge is to look at the featured stamper’s gallery and choose a card to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) but to change at least three things to make it your own.  I chose THIS CARD  
because it is very pretty and I have enough similar items to use.

Here is my version of Diana's card:

The focal image that I used is a smaller stamp than what Diana used on hers. I chose to make mine a birthday card and I used a multi-step stamp set for the butterflies.  The focal image is layered onto a scrap piece of designer paper from Graphic 45’s Flutter collection. I don’t have any colored cardstock that matches the sentiment ink, so I used that ink to color the edges of white cardstock. Doing so tied the card together. I then layered the card front onto an A2 sized Kraft card base.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great card! Love it.