Thursday, June 6, 2019

Recessed Panel Card


was browsing on Pinterest and came across video from France Martin ( FrenchieStamps)   
for a Recessed Panel Card.  So, of course! I had to make one!



Mine is really more of a sample card since the front is a bit plain for my taste, but I do like it and will most likely give it to someone if I need a card in a hurry.  I pulled things out of my stash of supplies as I was putting this card together and didn’t pay attention to brands or set names.  The silk flowers were a small bit that I nearly threw away when I was unpacking my supplies – I’m glad now that I didn’t.

Even though there is a bit of fussiness to this card due to the measurements you need to make, it is easy to put together. After you finish one, any more that you make will be a breeze to complete!

No comments: