Wednesday, June 12, 2019

One More Recessed Panel Card!



This will probably be the last Recessed Panel card that I post for awhile. Unless, of course, I happen to create one that is Super Duper Awesome. (wink)



This particular card also uses a dry embossing technique. After embossing the black cardstock using a 3D embossing folder, I rubbed some gold mousse on the raised parts to add color and give a shine to the paper.  The finished size of this card is 5x7.

I’ve been organizing my art studio and paring down stuff in order to consolidate and save space. Part of the organization and consolidation effort is taking things out of their packaging and storing like items together in the same manner.  That is the reason why I have not been able to supply the brand of dies, folders, papers, etc. or the product names.  I also try to use paper from my scrap bin first before cutting into a new sheet of cardstock or designer paper.

No comments: