Monday, June 10, 2019

Recessed Panel Card - Take Two!


I think I’m obsessed with these Recessed Panel cards!  They are so much fun to make … and relatively easy, too!  I like “easy,” don’t you?



The center blue and cream panel was made using the cut out pieces from the card I posted on June 6th. I laid it across the designer paper panel and fiddled with it until I found the placement that I liked. After gluing it down, I trimmed the edges so that they were flush with the designer paper.  In retrospect, I should have waited to trim the edges until the designer paper was attached to the mat. I think the card would be more visually appealing. But! It is what it is, and I’m fine with that!

The flower trio is a Deep Red stamp and the leaves are from a die set, as is the center tag. The sentiment is from Just Rite stamps.  This card is a standard A2, so it measures 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”.

No comments: