Saturday, October 10, 2009

Today's Inspiration Challenge


This is my card for today's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com.


This was my first time with the "bleaching" technique. I poured bleach over a pad of paper towels, then laid my (bravo burgundy) cardstock on top of the paper towels. I patted the top of the cardstock with my finger to get the pattern. It took a while for the cardstock to dry.


Once it was dry, I cut it to the size I wanted, then stamped with it with an Inque Boutique set called "Silhouettes." Unfortunately Inque Boutique is no longer in business so probably the only way to get the set is through EBay or possibly the Buy/Sell/Trade forums at Splitcoastampers.com.

Recipe:
  • Stamp: Inque Boutique "Silhouettes"
  • Ink: Memories Black
  • Cardstock: Bravo Burdundy, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
  • Accessories: scallop border punch, bleach

No comments: