Sunday, October 11, 2009

Retired Stampin' Up! Sets for Sale

Please check THIS THREAD over at Splitcoaststampers.com for my list of Stampin' Up! sets that I have for sale.

I can accept Paypal, postal money orders, personal checks (must clear my account before items are shipped), or well-concealed cash. I can only ship within the United States at this time; buyer pays USPS priority shipping. Please email me at rjporter@gmail.com

$5.00:
Birthday Whimsey
Lovely Labels
Painted Garden
So Many Scallops

$7.00:
Big Blossom bg (no case)
Fine Frames
From the Garden bg (no case)
Label Classics
Noteworthy
Oh My Word
Polka Dots & Paisley
Say It With Scallops

$10.00:
Bold Butterfly
Border Builders
Circle of Friendship
Riveting
Spring Solitude

$15.00:
Happy Heart Day
Blossoms Abound
Essence of Love
Greetings Galore NUM
Sun Ripened II

$25.00:
Scenery

No comments: