Monday, January 19, 2015

Watercolor Masculine Card



The image for this card was supposed to be used on my brother's birthday card.  But when I watercolored it, I used a lot of water trying to smooth out the pencil lines. It took a long time to dry and I didn't want to wait.  So I created something different for my brother.  I'll post that card after his birthday next week; don't want to take a chance on him seeing it on my blog beforehand.  :-)

Anyway, the watercolored image was still sitting on my desk a few days later, all nice and dry!.  So I decided to use it to make a really quick card for my stash.  I'll add a sentiment when I send this card out.

I apologize, but I do not know the manufacturer or either the image stamp or the background cross-hatched stamp.  The cardstock is Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip and Pear Pizzazz.  I used Stampin' Up!'s Old Olive ink for the background stamp.   The image was stamped in Archival ink on watercolor paper.

No comments: