Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



Goodness, it's 2009! What happened to 2008? It blew by!




I participated in a few of the New Year's Eve challenges at Splitcoast; I'm hoping to finish the rest today. Here are two of my cards:















This is for the SCSNYE01 Friends and Food challenge. This had to be a card for a friend and involve food. I't probably a bit of a stretch for a teapot to be considered food ... but it holds a beverage, right? lol

Recipe:
Stamp: Mary Engelbreit
CS: Handsome Hunter, Very Vanilla, 2 different DSP's
Ink: Basic Black, Rose Romance, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss, More Mustard, Apricot Appeal, Glorious Green
Accessories: Martha Stewart Lace border punch, rhinestones, SU! markers

This is my card for the SCSNYE02 challenge, Remembering the Past. This challenge was to use a retired Stampin' Up! set as the focal image. I used the sun from the Stardust set. And it had to be flat for mailing; we were supposed to use three layers max,but I used four. oopps!

Recipe:
Stamp: Stardust, Warm Words
CS: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, DSP
Ink: Brown Stazon
Accessories: Sakura gliter gel pen

1 comment:

Tara said...

Robin, both cards are beautiful! you rock!
I'm so jealous!
Happy New Year!
HUGS!
~T