Monday, January 26, 2009

Black Base Card, as promised!

We are still having water problems, but hopefully my husband will be able to get them taken care of tomorrow.




Here is the card I made for last Friday's SCS Limited Supply Challenge .

This card didn't end up exactly as how I picured it, but I like it. I wasn't sure what ribbon to use; as I was digging through my ribbon drawer, I ran across this pink ribbon that I've had for ages! I got it a long time ago when I was still sewing.



Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Collage
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Rose Red
Ink: Gray
Accessories: Pink fabric ribbon, dew drops, SU! chalks, Sabrina (brand) DSP, corner punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is ROBYN too.. and I am from MELBOURNE Australia !! Saw your name on a forum at splitcoast so thought I would stop by and say Hi seeing as we have our names in common! (My name on SCS is Melbourne Robyn)Hope you get your plumbing sorted out soon!!!