Monday, January 26, 2009

Ugh! Plumbing Problems!

My husband, Father-in-law, and I have been re-plumbing our house since last Thursday. We discovered a supply-line leak under the slab last week and decided it was easier & more cost effective to run new water lines through the attic.

Uhhhh, yeah! It's a time consuming project, that's for sure! Four days of cutting water lines, gluing connections, running to the store because they needed something else, etc! The water has actually been off since Saturday; we spent the last two nights at my in-laws' house. Today's plan is to turn the water on and pray that there are no leaks at any of the connections.

I did manage to sneak in a card over the weekend; I was able to make a card for last Friday's SCS Limited Supplies challenge to use a black cardstock base. As long as all is well and we can go back home this evening, I will snap a pic and upload it. I think it turned out pretty nice. :-)

No comments: