Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Yes, I'm Still Alive!

Oh my, time has a way of just slipping by!  I had a post started about an ugly page in my art journal, but never finished it!  Maybe at some point I'll get around to finishing the blog post, but that remains to be seen.

So for now, I'm just going to post pictures of a couple of cards that I have made this year.  I have completed a lot more than these, but I either did not take a photo of the card or I have already sent it to the intended recipient.

Without further ado:

This is the latest finished card.  I made it using a technique called "Adhesive Resist."  This is where you put matte medium through a stencil (instead of paint) onto cardstock, let the matte medium dry, then sponge color onto the background.  *Don't forget to clean your stencil right away!


This card was made using scraps and other miscellaneous diecuts from my stash.




More to come at a later date!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Like your cards Robin. Years ago I used to take pictures of my cards, but I got out of the habit, just like doing my blog. I need to start doing both. I have started posting on my blog, but not the card thing.