Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Fun Stamper's Journey Poppy Days

I received my first order from the 2016-2017 Fun Stamper's Journey catalog yesterday!  I am soooo excited!  I ordered two large stamp sets,several ATC's, and Pan Pastets (more on those to come).

The first thing I opened was the Poppy Days stanmpset!  I love poppies because they are so cheerful and easy to paint freehand.

Look at all that lucisouness!  I used all of those products to make the sample piece at the bottom of the picture.   I noticed, though, that I did not include tmy Fun Stamper's Journey Black Licorice inkpad.

Here is a close up of the sample


This is a multi-step stamp set. You start with the lightest color and build up to the darkest color.

If you love this set as much as I do, you can click on  This Link to my Fun Stamper's Journey page to order it.

No comments: