Sunday, March 6, 2011

March Card for Abby



The Teapotters on Splitcoaststampers.com are sending cards to a young lady named Abby each month and this is my card to her for March.

Word on The Street is that Abby has recently gotten a pug puppy that she named Peach. The image I used is the closest thing I have to a pug puppy! And since she named the puppy Peach, I used Papertrey Ink's Melon Berry cardstock and ink as it is a nice peachy color.

I hope Abby likes this card. as much as I enjoyed making it for her!

SCS Keyword: CFABBYMAR

Recipe:
  • Cardstock: Watercolor paper, Papertrey Ink's white and melon berry
  • Image: Inkadinkadoo image, unknown sentiment
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink's melon berry, Stazon black
  • Accessories: clear glitter pen, Stampin' Up's Framed Tulips & Square Lattice embossing folders

No comments: