Sunday, September 6, 2009

Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers



This is my card for today's Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers.com.

I chose to CASE this card although it ended up as not much of a CASE!

The card started out as a 4" square card. After I stamped & colored the image and sentiment, I wasn't sure if I wanted to emboss or faux stitch. But then I spied my deckle scissors!

Unfortunately they didn't cut nicely through two layers of cardstock. So I cut off the back side of the card & decided to use it as the focal point. I found some DSP that matched & cut out a matt from that. Added to brads, popped up the image, and called it a day!

Recipe:

  • Stampsets: Sweet Stems, Great Friend
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, dsp by Srapbook Wall
  • Ink: Versafine black, SU markers - ballet blue, bordering blue, eggplant envy
  • Accessories: brads, dimensionals, deckle scissors

No comments: