Friday, April 24, 2009

Two new cards

This is my card for today's Limited Supply challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com The challenge was to make a card based on a room in your house. I chose to use the colors in our guest bathroom, olive and wine. The pattern on the shower curtain and towels is roses, so of course I needed to use a rose stamp.

I am a bit proud of myself with this card; I actually used some of my hoarded retired In Color stuff!

Recipe:
Cardstock: True Thyme, Purely Pomegranite,Very Vanilla
Stamp: Inkadinkadoo clear stamp, Stitched bg
Ink: True Thyme, Purely Pomegranite, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Purely Pomegranite satin ribbon, brads, word window punch






This is my card for tomorrow's shoe box swap for the FL Stamping Sisters group. This was a fun card to make.

Go here to sign up for a newsletter on how to make the die cuts with SU!'s Top Note Die. It is so simple!

Recipe:
Cardstock: Rose Red, So Saffron, Rose Red DSP
Stamps: Soft Summer, Oval All
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, So Saffron, MellowMoss
Accessories: Top Note die, brads, large oval punch, scalloped oval punch.

No comments: