Monday, June 2, 2008

More SWAP cards and SCS Featured Stamper Challenge



This card is for the first Christmas in July swap that I joined on SCS. The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals

Stamps - Baroque Motifs, acrylic sentiment stamp
CS - True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp, DSP
Ink - Trye Thyme, Cranberry Crisp
Accessories - dew drops, ribbon, designer label punch, large oval punch




This is my card for the "Let Your Creativity" swap on SCS.

Stamps - Garden Silhouette, Studio G
CS - lovely Lilac, DSP rec'd in a scrap swap, vellum, Eggplant Envy
Ink - Eggplant Envy (ink and marker), Handsome Hunter (marker)
Accessories - satin ribbon, Fiskars border punch, designer label punch, large oval punch




This was a fun card! Not to mention that it was "quick and easy!" Sunday's Featured Stamper at SCS was MMBC (Maren);this is my creation. I received the kitty stampset from my Devine Secret (Big) Sister a couple of weeks ago. When I saw Maren's card (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/844686?cat=500&ppuser=138483 ), I knew I was finally going to use my new set!

Stamp - Studio G
CS - Soft Sky, DSP, Chocolate Brown
Ink - Black Stazon, Blue Bayou
Accessories - Prismacolor pencils & goo gone, Stickles (on his collar), ribbon

No comments: