Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year! Wish-RAK Challenge Card

Happy New Year to all my Blog Friends! So far, 2011 looks like it will be a better year than 2010! Yeah, I know, it's still early, but I'm remaining positive. [grin]




This is the card I made for Splitcoaststampers.com New Year's Cards For Troops baby card challenge. The link is to my gallery at Splitcoaststampers rather than the actual thread; you have to be a Wish-RAK member to see the threads in that forum. I will be sending the cards I made for all the challenges to Operation Write Home.

Recipe:
  • Cardstock: Georgia Pacific white, Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo & (retired) Razzle Lemonade DSP
  • Stamps: Studio G sentiment, unknown image
  • Ink: Stampin" Up! Rich Raszzleberry, Stazon Black
  • Accessories: Sakura clear glitter pen

No comments: