This card is my entry for the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge.
This was a fun sketch and I'm sure I'll be using it again. The floral image was stamped then colored with markers. I put some Crystal Effects over the flowers to make them pop.
I like this card, but it is rather bland and the 1" strips of DSP are "lost." If I use So Saffron again, I'll use Chocolate Chip as the base and add a layer of Chocolate Chip under the 1" strips of DSP.
- Stamps: Sweet Stems, Oval All
- CS: So Saffron, Whisper White
- DSP - Tea Party, SAB paper
- Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
- Accessories: Crystal Effects, large and scalloped oval punches