Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Studio Purge Continues!

No pictures today, but rather some rambling thoughts!

I am still working (albeit slowly!) on purging my studio.  The other day, I went through all of my punches and pulled out quite a few that I know I will never use.  Some are brand new and/or having matching stamp sets.  Those stamp sets were pulled off the shelf and added to the pile.  A couple of the punches and matching sets have already been posted on the "Purge to Splurge" group on Facebook.   More will be added later to that group.

I keep putting off going through all of my patterned paper. There is way too much of it!  I know I will feel better getting rid of paper that I bought years ago and have never used.

Last night, I started a Christmas card using the July 2015 paper collection from Heartfelt Creations.  It will be a nice card once it's finished.  I like how Heartfelt Creations makes printed card fronts that you can cut out, embellish & stamp, then glue onto a card base.

No comments: