Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Purging

I promise, I have been making cards lately!   I made two cards on Sunday that I really like; I just haven't taken pictures of them yet. And I have been working on a Mother's Day card since Monday night.

I have been slowly going through my art studio and pulling stuff that needs to be purged.  I tried to sell a few things on EBay; after several times of listing, I managed to sell three items.  That experience was frustrating and disappointing so it will be a while before I try selling on EBay again.

I found a group on Facebook called Purge to Splurge and thought I'd give it a try. I listed four things last night and already sold two of them!  So, I would say that is a success~!  I am very happy to see some money in my PayPal account AND to send some tools to new homes where they will be used.  I am definitely going to be listing more things on Purge to Splurge in the next few days.


No comments: