Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I started doing it

Well, I never thought I would be able to break up my (Stampin Up!) stamp sets and store similar images together.  But it has gotten to the point where I need to do a purge my studio, soooooooo I started out slowly.

I grabbed some older sets that I haven't used in quite a while and dove right in.  Flower images moved to the cases with other brands of flower images, leaves to the leaves case,  butterflies moved to the butterfly case, etc.  It wasn't so bad after all; in fact, it felt pretty good.

And!  I took four sets of silhouette images and combined them into one case. The sentiments with those sets were rather silly, so I  (gasp!) threw them in the trash!

I have a small stack of some sets that I know I will never use, so those will either be sold very inexpensively or donated to a thrift shop.

Progress in tiny steps.

No comments: