Monday, December 31, 2012

It's been nearly a year since my last post. 

The day after my last post, my husband passed away unexpectedly. I've had a lot to deal with ... his estate, my emotions, worrying about his parents, etc.  This blog was the last thing on my mind!

I stopped stamping for several months, but, thankfully, I was able to get back to it. What helped me tremendously was getting back into the Tuesday Teapot challenges on Splitcoaststampers.com.  After being a recipient of the cards last February, I truly understood how much the cards mean to the people who receive them.  My Sister Teapotters put a LOT of  love into the cards they make.

Thank you for letting me ramble  a bit.  I'm not sure how long it will be before I come back here. I'm hoping to start posting my cards again ... maybe that will be one of my New Year's Resolutions for 2013. 

Happy New Year!

No comments: