Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Teapot Tuesday!

This is my card for this week's Teapot Tuesday challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com. We were supposed to use cats because the recipient (Linda) loves cats. But, I used a butterfly because cats can't fly! LOL I used two Technique Junkie technique's on this card, Mulberry Magic and Fauz Rhinestones. I dont' have any mulberry paper so I substituted a used dryer sheet. The Crystal Effects ran together on the samller dots and so not all of my "rhinestones" turned out like they were supposed to. Oh well, I'm still happy with this card. I used a stamp from Papertrey Ink's Butterfly Kisses set on a piece of yellow designer paper, cut out both butterflies with Papertrey Ink dies , then layered them so that the top layer pops up. The ink is Momento yellow. Recipe

  • Stampset: Papertrey Ink Butterfly Kisses

  • Ink: Momento yellow, Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise

  • Cardstock: Papertrey ink white, Stampin' Up! Night of Navy, unknown dsp

  • Accessories: Used dryer sheet, Papertrey ink dies, border punch, Crystal Effects

No comments: