Monday, April 11, 2011

Featured Stamper, 4-10-2011

This is my card for yesterday's Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com. I chose to CASE this card from Becky's gallery. There were so many choices; her gallery is fabulous! The only things I didn't change were the sketch and the black layer. I did not cut out an oval using my nestabilites; I punched out an oval and a scalloped oval then layered them instead. I changed the image, color scheme, used different ribbon, and dry embossed the black layer. I ourposely left off the sentiment and will add that later when needed. Recipe

  • Stampset - unknown Inkadinkadoo

  • Cardstock: PTI cream, Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Baja Breeze, unknown dsp for scalloped oval

  • Ink: Archival Black, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss

  • AccessoiresL Cuttlebug, "Vic toria" embossing folder, blender pen to color the image, Stampin' Up! ivory ribbon

No comments: