Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March already!

No picture to share today, just some ramblings!

Sometimes things happen in life that are no fault of your own yet it affects you anyway. My roommate was laid off from her job a couple of weeks ago and decided to go back to Florida. Unfortunately I could not afford our apartment by myself, so I had to move, too.

Thankfully a co worker lives in the same complex and has a spare bedroom, so I moved in with her. I am glad it worked out that way - I was able to stay in the same apartment complex and I did not have the stress of having to quickly find a new apartment and move. She has a couple of small dogs (who I just love!) so I will be helping her take care of them.

It was a bit stressful, though, having to pack up and move so fast. I have not been able to (nor have I even wanted to) make a card in the last couple of weeks. Having to reorganize my stamping supplies in a new place and a trip to JoAnn's this past weekend helped get the creative desire flowing.

I made a couple of cards since Monday and another one is in the works, but I am not happy with them at all. They are both severely lacking. I guess "creative desire" does not necessarily equal "creative mojo!" One may be fixable (I have some ideas that might work) but the other had to go out today so "it is what it is."

OK, enough rambling for this morning! I hope all my friends out there in Blogland have a GREAT day!

No comments: