Sunday, January 16, 2011

FS206 Featured Stamper



This is my card for today's Featured Stamper at Splitcoastampers.com. I chose THIS card of Tracy's to CASE.

I changed the theme of the card because I am burnt out on Christmas cards! So, I changed the sentiment, and used two heat embossed butterflies instead of the poinsettia & the dewdrops that Tracy used. I kept the layout and matted the layers. Except for fussy-cutting the butterflies, this card was quick.

Recipe:
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Hugs & Wishes, Beautiful Butterflies
  • Ink: Stampin' Up! Night of Navy, Versamark
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Night of Navy, unknown DSP's from my stash
  • Accessories: gold embossing powder
  • Technique: Heat Embossing

1 comment:

Kim P said...

Love the clean design! Great CASE!