Sunday, October 31, 2010

Crafty Ho's Challenge Blog



This my entry for this week's challenge on the Crafty Ho's Challenge Blog.

This week, it was a recipe challenge: 1 leaf (oops! I used 2), a button, and a circle. I don't use buttons on my cards but I did find a brad in my stash that looks like a button so I used that.

You can't really see it, but the background is subtly embossed using a leaf stencil. Yep, the thin plastic kind for stenciling with paint! It is too subtle for my taste but IRL it gives this card some texture. I used Marvy punches for the circles and the edges of the embossed layer were distressed.

Recipe:
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla, unknown brown dsp
  • Stamp: unknown sentiment and leaf stamp
  • Ink: Sage Shadow
  • Accessories: Creative Memories paper flowers, brads, Cuttlebug, plastic stencil, Marvy punches, distressing tool

Signed,
Robin
3-2-1 Blast Off! Ho

No comments: