Friday, January 8, 2010

The Prettiest Card I've Ever Made!


This is the prettiest card I have ever made! I CASE'd Erna Logtenberg's card. My card is a standard A2 card, but Erna's must be larger. The sentiment inside her card is too big for mine as is the swirl image on her card.
The top picture is the inside and the bottom is the outside.
Recipe:
  • Stamps: SU! Priceless and True Friend, Sanded BG (the sentiment is unknown)
  • Ink: Always Artichoke, Ballet Blue, Chocolate Chip
  • Cardstock: Always Artichole, Ballet Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Nestabilties border, Sizzix embossing folder, half back pearls, faux self-adhesive brads

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is very pretty....nicely done...my first card was a '66 Mustang, my Mom had a '65 and my sister had a '67.....my Dad sold cars for a Ford dealership for over twenty years. I luv those classic cars too...we do not have any now, but it was a great time to have one as a teenager....have a wonderful evening!

enjoy *~*