Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas morning ... so ... Merry Christmas to everyone out there in blogland!

Today will be quiet at our house. We had our get together with my family last night. I enjoyed spending a few hours with my family and was missing them as soon as we got back home. My granddaughter had a blast playing with my husband; I think she wore him out with all her energy! lol She is growing up so fast.

We will spend some time today with my husband's parents. She doesn't get on the computer, so I can tell everyone that he got her two beautiful robellini's. One is a tall quad that will be absolutely gorgeous in the front yard and the other is a smaller triple. His father does get on the computer so I can't say what he got for his Dad. ;-) I had the privilege of making a pretty box to put the gift in.

No comments: