Thursday, August 13, 2009

Life has been crazy lately!

I haven't been making many cards lately; it seems that "life" has gotten in the way. :-)

My Dad was rushed to the hospital last week and he is still there. I'll find out more this morning, but the hope is that he will be able to go home today.

He went to his doctor because he thought he was coming down with pneumonia again. It turns out he was suffering from congestive heart failure; his doctor sent him immediately to the emergency room. I am very thankful that he didn't wait to see his doctor and that he is getting very good care from the doctors and nurses at the hospital. I've been spending most of my non-working hours at the hospital since he got there.

My Dad is an active 74 YO man and he loves his race car! There was a small article at www.daara.com (you have to scroll down on the home page to see hs pic and the note) which is the racing associaton he belongs to.

If all goes well and he goes home today, I will be able to post something new in the next few days. My Stampin' Up! order will be delivered today and I will have new toys to play with!

1 comment:

Tara said...

You ans your family are in my prayers! I hope Dad makes a quick recovery!
*hugs*