Saturday, March 21, 2009

A couple of challenge cards


This is a double challenge card!

FTL34 and IC172 I really like this sketch and will be using it quite often!

Recipe:
Cardstock: So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss, BellaRose dsp, cs from Michaels
Stamps: Elegant Thank You
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Martha Stewart flat-back pearls









This is my other card for the FTL34 challenge.

I used PTI cardstock, dsp, and ribbon that I received in one of the PIF threads at SCS. The white layers are embossed with Cuttlebug folders and the flower is popped up.

Recipe:
Cardstock: PTI cs and dsp, Whisper White
Stamp: Embrace Life (sentiment is from a set I picked up at Joanns)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant (retired color)
Accessories: MS flat-backed pearl, PTI ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folders (D'Vine Swirl and Swiss Dots)

2 comments:

Michelle Forrest said...

very cute! I really love the brown one - I'm on a brown kick lately!

Ann said...

So pretty! Love the pearls!