Monday, December 22, 2008

Quick Update

Well, I manageed to get quite a bit accomplished on Saturday even though I haven't been feeling well lately. I caught a cold last week so I've been sniffling, sneezing, and just generally feeling weak ... great! Just in time for Christmas!

I got two batches of candy cookies made (one is for my brother for his birthday), peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and I dipped a whole bunch of pretzels in chocolate. I made the money holders (in the post below) for my son and his wife, and I wrapped the rest of the presents (except one that DH didn't bring home until yesterday afternoon).

Unfortunately I did not get any laundry done over the weekend nor did my poor dirty car get washed. But! I did mow the back yard yesterday afternoon; DH mowed the front & trimmed one of the palm trees.

So it was a very productive weekend. And now I can relax about Christmas since I'm almost ready!

No comments: