Monday, December 15, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Card for This Year


I love this card! I only made one but I will be making more for next year!
I saw a very similar card on Splitcoast and, I'm sorry, but I don't remember whose card it was! So, please! If you recognize the card, let me know so I can give proper credit.
I'm not sure if you can see the sparkle in the picture, but I used spray glitter (very similar to spray paint) that I got from WalMart. I found it in the craft department; this particular color is called "opal." They also had silver and gold.
Recipe:
Stampset: Paint Prints (retired), A Cardinal Christmas (sentiment)
Ink: Color Box pigment inks, Chianti & Evergreen
CS: SU! Real Red, WW, Forest Foliage
Accessories: Yellow stickles, Spray glitter, Corner rounder

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful!! Love the shimmer to the card!

Tara said...

That is AWESOME!