Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm a bad blogger! :-(

I'm sorry it has been so long since I posted anything! I have been just as bad about posting cards to my gallery at SCS.

I have been busy getting ready for Christmas and have neglected my blog. I promise! I will take pictures soon and start posting again. I'd like to take some tonight, but I don't know that I will have time. I have a lot to do to get ready for the weekend.

We are going to be away from tomorrow morning until Sunday afternoon. We will be in Orlando tomorrow for the Performance Racing Industry show. We will be staying overnight in Orlando and then heading over to Clearwater on Saturday morning. My company's Christmas Party is going to be held at the Sand Pearl Resort on Saturday night. And then we will be coming back home Sunday morning sometime. Phew! A busy weekend!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Have fun!!!
and yeah,, some pics would be nice lol.
I thought you left us!