Sunday, July 27, 2008

SCS Challenge Weekend!

Last week was the Dare To Get Dirty 2008 week of challenges at Splitcoast. There were quite a few challenges, but I only participated in three.
























This is my submission for RoseAnn's Flap Card challenge.

I used Handsome Hunter, Whisper White, and Close to Cocoa cardstock. The DSP is a scrap from my bin.

The stamps used were Stitched BG and Dreams Du Jour (available Aug 11, 2008). Inks used were Basic Black and Craft White.

The accessories I used were Martha Swart butterfly punch, square punch and scalloped square punch, and tiny green rhinestones.























This is my card for JulieHRR's Embrace the White Space challenge.

This is a quick, one-layer card. I used one fo the new cuttlebug embossing folders, Leafy Branch, and colored the embossed image with Stampin' Up's pastels. After setting the chalks with hairspray, I stamped the sentiment with a word from Warm Words. I also punched a butterfly with the Martha Stewart punch.
























Last, but certainly not least, this is my card for Laurie's Got Vellum? challenge.

This was a 15 minute card, from start to finish, including selecting the cardstock! I used Regal Rose as the base, then cuttlebugged a layer of vellum using the Birds and Swirls folder. I used Rose Red ink for the sentiment, which is matted on Regal Rose cardstock.

The accessories used are: dew drops, square punch, and a scalloped square punch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Robin, I have people in Melbourn! I' a FL girl too, but in Virginia now.
These cards are really cute - I especially like the white-so elegant.
Glad you liked my tags.