Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Name 5 things that I do for myself:
1. Stamp. I love making cards and other projects.
2. Shop. I usually spend Saturday mornings shopping.
3. Attend a Hostess Club held by my upline. Unfortunately, tomorrow night is the last meeting of the current club.
.4. Computer time-spending time on SCS, American Mustangs, and reading blogs.
5. Make time for the Wish Rak group. I don't do this nearly as often as I should, but I find it relaxing to stamp images for someone else to use.
Name 5 kind things I do for friends, my children or partner:
1. Make and send cards for no reason other than to let them know I'm thinking of them.
2. Tell my husband that I love him a lot, that I am very proud of him, and that I am blessed because he is my husband.
3. Try new recipes using my husband's favorite foods.
4. Not complain (at least not too much anyway!) about how much time my husband spends in his garage.
5. Make a 12 hour trip to get together with friends from a mustang-oriented message board.
Name 5 kind things I've done for a strangers:
1. Pay the toll for the person behind me in line.
2. Donated hand made cards for a Cancer survivor walk.
3. Be conscientious about being a courteous driver.
4. Allow others to check out first even though it was my turn.
5. Offer my store discount card to someone who doesn't have one so she can get the discounted prices.
Name 5 hobbies I enjoy:
1. Making cards
4. Taking pictures
5. Relaxing on the beach
Now I get to tag others. I know it takes a little time to fill out the information but it is a great way to get to know each other better and is a lot of fun. Its also a way to share blog links. Here are my 5 picks from my friends from the SCS "Swap Ho's". Have fun!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
My first Flourishes set (Coffee With a Friend) arrived today and I just had to play with it! This card was one of those that just fall together with ease. Oh how I wish they all did that! lol
Stamps: Flourishes Coffee With a Friend, SU! Stitched BG
CS: Apricot Appeal, Black, Rose Red, Ginger Blossom DSP
Ink: SU! Basic Black and Craft White
Accessories: 1/8 punch (for the faux brads)
Monday, June 16, 2008
Monday, June 2, 2008
This card is for the first Christmas in July swap that I joined on SCS. The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals
Stamps - Baroque Motifs, acrylic sentiment stamp
CS - True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp, DSP
Ink - Trye Thyme, Cranberry Crisp
Accessories - dew drops, ribbon, designer label punch, large oval punch
This is my card for the "Let Your Creativity" swap on SCS.
Stamps - Garden Silhouette, Studio G
CS - lovely Lilac, DSP rec'd in a scrap swap, vellum, Eggplant Envy
Ink - Eggplant Envy (ink and marker), Handsome Hunter (marker)
Accessories - satin ribbon, Fiskars border punch, designer label punch, large oval punch
This was a fun card! Not to mention that it was "quick and easy!" Sunday's Featured Stamper at SCS was MMBC (Maren);this is my creation. I received the kitty stampset from my Devine Secret (Big) Sister a couple of weeks ago. When I saw Maren's card (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/844686?cat=500&ppuser=138483 ), I knew I was finally going to use my new set!
Stamp - Studio G
CS - Soft Sky, DSP, Chocolate Brown
Ink - Black Stazon, Blue Bayou
Accessories - Prismacolor pencils & goo gone, Stickles (on his collar), ribbon