Sunday, May 4, 2008

CASE'ing SCS' NUTSYMUHL


This is my creation for today's Featured Stamper on SCS.
I was playing with my prismacolor pencils for the first time yesterday and colored these two flowers from Doodle This. I didn't know what I was going to do with them, so I left them sitting out on my table.
This morning, when I was persuing Kim's gallery, I saw this card:
and I knew what to do with the flowers I colored yesterday! I changed the color scheme and DSP, I didn't use as many layers, my flowers are not popped up, and I left off the sentiment. I received the brad in the center of my flowers in a swap at SCS.
Recipe:
CS: Bravo Burgundy (base layer), Chocolate Chip (layer under the flower layer), Whisper White, DSP (from Target)
Stamps: Doodle This
Ink: Stazon Black, blue chalk ink
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, gamsol, brad rec'd in a swap, stick on brads

No comments: