Tuesday, April 15, 2008

For my co-worker


One of my co-workers little boy fell into a kiddie pool yesterday and is now in the pediatric ICU at Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital. He is only 2 years old. The last update I had was that the boy was awake, responsive, and moving his arms. That is a good sign! Please pray for my co-worker, his son, and his entire family.
I made this card for my co-worker and his wife. There are two blank inserts so that everyone at work can sign the card. (I think I need to make my watermark a bit smaller!)
The paper is SU! Afternoon Delight double-sided DSP and the stamps are from Heidi Grace. The embellie is from Gina K Designs. I used the "double pocket" technique seen here: http://jarfullofjoy.blogspot.com/2008/04/double-pocket-card-tutorial.html This technique was yesterday's challenge on SCS.

No comments: