Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Gosh! It's hard to believe 2007 has come and gone that quick! I had some big changes in my life last year ... I *finally* moved away from Orlando after getting laid off from my previous job. I moved in with my now-husband and live in Melbourne, FL. We got married last June and I started a new job three days later! Now, if I could only sell my house in Orlando!

I've been stamping for about 5 years, but not on a regular basis. I was attending a once-per-month "card class" that was held at the community center. The teacher was a wonderful lady who is the Regional Director for Central Florida for CTMH. She taught our group some fun techniques. But because of other things going on in my life, I didn't take my stamping any futher than that one-a-month class. Earlier this year (and I don't remember how), I found Splitcoaststampers.com. I fell in love with Stampin 'Up through that site. After moving to Melbourne and being unemployed, I had nothing better to do than start stamping. I have learned so much about rubberstamping from SCS; the ladies are so generous to share their knowledge with us newbies.

I think that is enough for now. Here's to a Wonderful 2008! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and happy Stamping