Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas! Yay!


It's been very busy around our house, getting ready for Christmas and all! Everything is done & so today I can relax ... until it's time to head to my brother's house for our family get together. This morning, I took the time to participate in today's technique challenge seen here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309371


It was fun, but it took some practice! I finally figured out that if I held the stamp at arm's length when I misted it that I could better control the amount of water that went on the stamp. I did end up with a few images that I can use on future cards. But for now, this is what I ended up making, a card for my soon-to-arrive great-nephew.
The recipe for this card is:
Paper - White & Night of Navy cs; DP from AC Moore
Ink -Bliss blue (misted color) and CTMH' Moonlight Envy (top color)
Stamps - Oh My Word and Studio G $1 set
Accessories - ribbon and spiral clip

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

this is such a cute baby card. Love the ribbon and the spiral thingie. thanks for sharing this!