Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yesterday's Challenge Card


Here is the information on yesterday's Inspiration Challenge: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278833


I like the Inspiration Challenges because there pretty much aren't any rules. Just be inspired by the posted image and let your imagination run free!
I made this card using Stampin' Up! Baroque Motifs set and the floral stamp that I picked up along the way. I don't remember it's name or who made it. I also used brads as the accessory, and my SU! ticket corner punch on the layered cardstock. I didn't like the starkness of the white card, so I distressed it with brown Stazon ink.

2 comments:

Amber Hight said...

Hey Robin! Pretty card, I love it! Don't know if you remember, but we met at the central florida shoebox swap! Is it okay if I link your blog onto mine? I'd like to keep in touch:)

Amber Hight said...

Hey Robin! I don't know what happened but my comment disappeared, lol! Remember me from the central florida shoebox swap? I love your card! Is it okay if I link your blog on mine so we can keep in touch? Have a great Sunday:)